New Pool Construction
When designing a custom concrete pool we work with only the best vendors to ensure our customers have access to the highest quality pool styles and options.
By partnering with these exceptional companies, we are able to provide every client with an unparalleled end product.
- We give our customers countless aesthetic options with exceptional designer tiles, glass, borders and accents from National Pool Tile Group and Luv Tile Group.
- Belgard sets the standard for landscape design and innovation.
- ICT and Total Surfacing Systems provide state of the art acrylic modified spraydecking with choice of colors.
- Florida Stucco gives the best exposed aggregate pool finishes.
Pick a Pool, or Let us Design One for You
Standard Pool Features
- Pool design specifications and layout
- Owner operated and supervised
- Engineered plans, permits, and inspections
- Workman’s compensation and liability insurance
- Normal excavation, well point under deep end
- Pool backfill
- Steel reinforced concrete shell (6″ beam), with a lifetime structural warranty
- 3′ to 6′ depth-true water level
- Cantilever or bullnose brick coping
- Designer ceramic 6″x6″ waterline tile
- Exposed aggregate finish (std. selection)
- 3 steps in shallow end with stainless steel handrail
- 3 step ladder or swim out in the deep end
- 100 Watt LED underwater light with junction box and transformer
- Deluxe Hayward pump
- Deluxe Hayward cartridge filter
- Non-Corrosive PVC plumbing including independently valved skimmer, main drain, return lines, and automatic overflow
- In-line automatic chlorinator
- Automatic timer
- Deluxe cleaning equipment and maintenance kit
- Initial chemical shock and operational instructions
- Concrete or paver decking
- Spray Decking
- Paver Decking
- Retaining Wall
- Electric hookup
- Electronic remote controls
- Heaters: Heat Pump, Solar, Gas
- Exposed aggregate finishes
- Automatic cleaners
- Salt/Chlorine generating system
- Screen enclosure
- Spray Deck topping
- Water purifiers/ionizers